Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bottoms Bonanza Party

I had to blog about my latest trip to Old Navy. I got to take 3 friends & we each got to pick out a bottom & a pair of shoes! I got selected to do what is called a 'Sample Share' from the website www.crowdtap.com and this awesome sample share gave us the bottom & shoes for free at Old Navy! Woo hoo!
So... we all tried on about 5 or 6 outfits and they were all so cute & stylish. I ended up getting this cute dress for summer. I loved the way it fit & how comfy it was.

I also tried on some cute white pants. These were also really comfy & i think i may go pack this week & buy them. Perfect beach look if you ask me.



I took my sister Amanda with me as one of my friends. She looks great in anything she tried on. I loved her in these white shorts & comfy t-shirt.


This is my friend Mandy! She is soo awesome & i was soo excited she came with us. She tried on some cute skirts & jeans. She ended up getting a cute pair of Jeans in the end. Soo fun shopping with her.


My good friend from high school got to come as well. Amber is soo fun & i LOVE her to pieces. She is super petite & makes everything look good. She tried on some cute shorts & skirts & ended up getting this beauty:)super cute on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment