Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby Shower

My lovely cousin Jamilyn just emailed me the pictures from the baby shower her & my big sis amanda threw for Lewis. It was soo nice of them to make all the food & find a place to have it. Thanks aunt Felicia for letting us use your house. Your the best & we sure do love ya!! Thanks to everyone who came & for all the awesome gifts.

The whole group! thanks girlies for coming..


me with the awesomely delicious cake.


Me & my little sis Maryssa. love this girl. everyone says we look alike.


Lewis wasnt allowed to come to the shower so we had some pics of him instead.


All the yummy food. thanks jami & amanda sooo much for doing all the food & planning the shower. i love you girls. thanks so much for doing so much for our family these past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment